COURSE UPDATES AND NEWS!
Hi, welcome to the course!
- Those who are familiarizing with programming at the most basic level, want to add knowledge and foundation skills for in-depth programming learning or have the desire to become a programmer
- Those who want to design a website, self-administer a website and perform basic optimization operations, and make a profit for their individual or organization.
After completing this course, students will have the knowledge and skills as follows:
- Explain HTML, Hypertext, Markup terms
- Install HTML development tools
- List popular browsers
- Describe the HTML page structure, the difference of HTML5
- Create HTML page with head, title, meta, body, note, space, carriage return tags
- Distinguish between elements and attributes
- Explain the meaning and list some Semantic tags in HTML5
- Create HTML pages with text, lists, images, links, tables
- List the meaning of using CSS in the website, 3 ways to include CSS in the website
- Describe the structure of the statement and indicate the priority when applying multiple CSS
- Write CSS statement syntax correctly, illustrate CSS selectors in a specific HTML page, perform combinations of CSS selectors
- List common attributes, size units, and color representations
- Describe the structure of the Box model
- Apply CSS to link tags, images, listing tags, background images, tables and menus
- Perform declaration, value assignment, copy value, perform arithmetic operations, increase and decrease values, extended assignment
- Illustrate by code some basic functions, make function calls, pass parameters
- Build objects and use objects with operations: initialize, access, assign/change property values, methods
- Illustrate conditional statements, ternary operators, branching statements
- Create a form tag with input, button, select, textarea, etc.
- Point out the benefits of Responsive Design
- Use Media query to create simple Responsive Design
- Describe the grid system in Bootstrap
- Use containers, perform row and column division, use some popular classes in Bootstrap
- Apply to identify project requirements, build specific projects
The course will have 4 modules, including 15 lessons. , carefully read materials and complete quizzes. After each module, students will be asked to do lab work, assignment and discuss directly with Mentors. At the end of each module, there will be an assignment designed as a miniature real-life project, helping students get acquainted with real-life projects as well as systematize their knowledge.
During the study period (expected to be 6 weeks), time allocation is very important. If you have any questions, please connect with mentors for answers.
- This course provides you with the most commonly used knowledge and skills and is a must-know for any programmer to build a website.
- After this course, students have the knowledge and skills to continue studying subjects in specialized groups of web programming such as: Database Programming: SQL, JDBC, Programming languages (web back-end): C#, Java, ORM Framework: Hibernate, Entity Framework, Web Back-end building technologies: JSP/Servlet, ASP.NET MVC, Spring Framework
- The exercises are designed based on the actual experiences of the instructors.
Course development team
COURSE DESIGNER: Trinh Ba Tu
COURSE REVIEWER: Trinh Thi Van Anh
The purpose of FUNiX Way learning programs is that learners are confident and proficient in the digital environment, can earn income with the profession they study or use what they have learned to do better than their current job, motivated and capable of upskilling, can work as a professional project member and become a responsible member in the professional community.
This MOOC course is offered on the Coursera and Freecodecamp platforms. These are platforms that provide open mass online courses that are highly appreciated among current MOOC platforms in the world.
FUNiX is ready to receive and discuss all comments and feedback related to learning materials via email email@example.com