ABOUT THIS COURSE!
Dear students !Settings
This course will help you familiarize yourself with Android mobile programming. The content of the course includes in-depth knowledge from the basics of interface programming to the usage of the main components in the Android SDK (the Android application development source code) to listen and process user interactions on functional interface screens.
The goal of the course is to help students get acquainted with developing simple applications on Android phones, thereby helping them gain more perspectives and options on their way to becoming a programmer.
- Those who are passionate about technology, want to build applications that run on the Android operating system
- Those who are working in the field of programming and need more knowledge
- Those who want to become an Android Developer
COURSE OBJECTIVESAfter completing this course, students will have the knowledge and skills as follows:
- Understand the concept of Android operating system, its development history and its versions
- Understand Android operating system's layered architecture
- Understand how to learn to program applications running on the Android operating system:
- Learning tools
- Set up the programming environment
- Understand the structure of an Android project:
- Create sample project with Android Studio
- Execute the program on the device (virtual machine)
- Discover the meaning of the components in the project
- Understand the basic concepts in interface design, functionality of an Android application
- Understand how to use basic View interface objects such as TextView-EditText-Button-ImageView…
- Use Context and Activity in Android to execute programs, share data between screens, view application Log information.
- Understand how to use Dialog, Fragment dialogue to display the interface and handle user interaction on the interface
- Understand how to use complex View objects such as RecycleView, ViewPager, Navigation, DrawerLayout to design interfaces
- Understand how to use Service and Broadcast Receiver in Android
- Understand data storage areas in Android and how to implement data storage/retrieval in the device memory
This course is divided into basic and advanced parts, including 8 lessons. Each lesson will have one (or several) videos that require students to watch carefully, one or several further readings to read carefully and answer quizzes. In each lesson, during the learning process by video, there will be a few more interspersed labs for students to practice, test the newly learned knowledge and have better acquisition.
In addition, there are also Exercises with detailed instructions for students to practice on their own, helping them reinforce the knowledge they have just learned.
- The course is aimed at developing and perfecting skills in application programming on the Android operating system platform, contributing to the development of mobile programming careers for students.
- After completing the course, students can understand and grasp the architecture of the Android operating system, and at the same time understand the basic components of the Android SDK library. The course also helps students to have skills, knowledge and attitude, to be able to create an application product by themselves, and upload it to the network to serve users.
Course designer and reviewer
Nguyen Van Thanh
- Qualification: Computer Science Engineer, Hanoi University of Industry.
- Occupation: Lecturer/Programmer
- Work place: FPT Software
- Experience: 9 years of software development and 8 years of training.
Thai Duy Quy
- Qualification: Master of Computer Science, Danang University.
- Occupation: Lecturer.
- Working place: Faculty of Information Technology, Da Lat University.
- Experience: 12 years of teaching and building training programs and developing software.
The purpose of FUNiX Way learning programs is that learners are confident and proficient in the digital environment, can earn income with the profession they study or use what they have learned to do better than their current job, motivated and capable of upskilling, can work as a professional project member and join the profession community as a responsible member.
This MOOC is offered on the Udemy. This is a platform that provides open mass online courses that are highly appreciated among current MOOC platforms in the world.
Listing the sources below does not necessarily imply that FUNiX has an official partnership with the owner of the sources: Android Fundamentals: Ultimate Tutorial for App Development of Udemy. and
FUNiX is ready to receive and discuss all comments and feedback related to learning materials via email email@example.com