Although software development is one of the most complex activities carried out by man, sound development processes and proper project management can help ensure your software projects are delivered on time and under budget. Providing the know-how to manage software projects effectively, Introduction to Software Project Management supplies an accessible introduction to software project management.
The course begins with an overview of the fundamental techniques of project management and the technical aspects of software development. This section supplies the understanding of the techniques required to mitigate uncertainty in projects and better control the complexity of software development projects. The second part illustrates the technical activities of software development in a coherent process―describing how to customize this process to fit a wide range of software development scenarios.
Besides, you can also practice using some specialized software to manage the project. At the end of the course, you will be able to master the process and build the documents needed in a project.
Software Projec Management
- Understand the basic concepts of projects and project management
- Know how to prepare and create a project
- Ability to identify constraints, project scope from which to estimate and schedule work
- Understand and determine costs, budget for project implementation
- Understand the requirements of resources and project quality
- Can identify and control project risks as well as change requirements
- It is possible to deploy, monitor, monitor and complete project work according to plan and schedule
- Understanding of IT projects, project management cycles and common project implementation approaches (Waterfall, Agile)
Nguyễn Trung Kiên
- Director of iNET Technology
- 17-year experience in IT industry, 13 years of project management
- 10 years of teaching experience at FPT University, FPT Software, iNET, Sobic, NetPro, ...
- Graduated from the Faculty of Information Technology, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, 2000
- PMP certificate from 2008, MBA (FPT University) in 2016
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nguyentrungkien
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kiennguyentrung
-List of free and available learning resources ((MOOC) is being used in this subject by FUNiX: The project management course beginner to project manager,
- All available learning materials which are used in training programs at FUNiX are publicized, continuously updated and free. FUNiX is willing to receive and discuss about contribution comments, responses related to learning material via email firstname.lastname@example.org.