Microsoft 365 - One drive
Welcome to Microsoft 365 - One Drive course
To organize and maintain your virtual office using Microsoft 365: the powerful, everything-you-need-in-one-easy-bundle online suite Office 365 (now called Microsoft 365) is far more than classic Microsoft Office.
OneDrive is the Microsoft cloud service that connects you to all your files. It lets you store and protect your files, share them with others, and get to them from anywhere on all your devices.
2. Sync files with OneDrive
3. Files in OneDrive
4. Share and collaborate
5. Further information
- Have knowledge about One Drive, sync files with One Drive in Windows and MAC OSX
- Know how to install and set up One Drive app, key points in One Drive set up.
- Know how to upload files and folders in different browsers.
- You can create files and folders to manage your work
- Know how to Access and edit your files on all your devices.
- Can keep your files protected in the cloud.
- Share documents or photos and collaborate in Office.
- Quickly organize and find things that matter.
In modern times, each subject has numerous relevant studying materials including printed and online books. FUNiX Way does not provide a specific learning resource but offers recommendation for students to choose the most appropriate source to them. In the process of studying from many different sources based on that personal choice, students will be timely connected to a mentor to respond to their questions. All the assessments including multiple choice questions, exercises, projects and oral exams are designed, developed and conducted by FUNiX.
Learners are under no obligation to choose a fixed learning material. They are encouraged to actively find and study from any appropriate sources including printed textbooks, MOOCs or websites. Students are on their own responsibilities in using these learning sources and ensuring full compliance with the source owners’ policies; except for the case in which they have an official cooperation with FUNiX. For further support, feel free to contact FUNiX Academic Department for detailed instructions.
FUNiX is ready to receive and discuss all comments and feedback related to the course via email firstname.lastname@example.org