Welcome to Microsoft 365 - Teams course
To organize and maintain your virtual office using Microsoft 365: the powerful, everything-you-need-in-one-easy-bundle online suite Office 365 (now called Microsoft 365) is far more than classic Microsoft Office.
Microsoft Teams is the ultimate messaging app for your organization—a workspace for real-time collaboration and communication, meetings, file and app sharing, and even the occasional emoji!
All in one place, all in the open, all accessible to everyone.
2. Get started with Teams
4. Teams and channels
5. Meeting and calendar
9. Teams phone
- Have basic knowlege about Teams
- Understand Chat feature with overview actions, know how to start chatting with other people, manage chatting.
- Know how to create a Channel and the way setting its channel.
- Work effectivity in channel, corporate with people inside as well as outside the company.
- Manage meetings and calendar, tips for team meeting.
- Understand about Booking, create a booking calendar and appointment types.
- Can manage files in channel, upload or view/share files with other people.
- View-edit a file in the same time with colleagues.
- Manage your call, contacts and groups; participate in meetings
In modern times, each subject has numerous relevant studying materials including printed and online books. FUNiX Way does not provide a specific learning resource but offers recommendation for students to choose the most appropriate source to them. In the process of studying from many different sources based on that personal choice, students will be timely connected to a mentor to respond to their questions. All the assessments including multiple choice questions, exercises, projects and oral exams are designed, developed and conducted by FUNiX.
Learners are under no obligation to choose a fixed learning material. They are encouraged to actively find and study from any appropriate sources including printed textbooks, MOOCs or websites. Students are on their own responsibilities in using these learning sources and ensuring full compliance with the source owners’ policies; except for the case in which they have an official cooperation with FUNiX. For further support, feel free to contact FUNiX Academic Department for detailed instructions.
- FUNiX is ready to receive and discuss all comments and feedback related to the course via email firstname.lastname@example.org