about this course!
Entrepreneurship has been a topic that withdraws attention recently. It is a long step and may change your life. You have to try your best to make your business successful; no matter what difficulties and challenges you may face, the result will bring profit and joy to you.
The business idea is the initial of an ownership career. In Vietnam, many enterprises can not withstand after 2 years of operation partly because of starting from unfeasible business ideas, poor preparation, lack of consensus from stakeholders.
Viable business ideas are explored on the basis of properly identifying and promoting internal advantages, combined with making good use of external opportunities.
In short, entrepreneurship is a glorious process but also has a multitude of challenges you need to overcome to succeed in order to enrich yourself, your employees, and benefit society.
Through this course, we will introduce you to background knowledge, and the most important content required for starting a business, so you will get clear insights about what needs to be prepared, and what difficulties and challenges will be faced when deciding to start up. From that, it can help you decide whether to start a business with a business idea you have planned?
In terms of expertise, this course will help you find, select, and evaluate business opportunities and ideas, thereby building an overall business plan. The topics of marketing, market, finance, human resources, organization, and establishment of business are also the main knowledge and focus of this subject.
- Acquire general knowledge of entrepreneurship
- Know how to find, evaluate, and turn business ideas into business opportunities
- Build a viable business plan
- Organize to deploy entrepreneurship
Module 1: Cognition of business and entrepreneurial spirit
- In this session, you will learn what belongs to entrepreneurship, which types of enterprises are popular, and how to develop and assess your business idea from definition to prototype. You will also learn from some entrepreneurs, sponsors, and executives who will help you identify the dynamic fields of modern business spirit.
- This course is designed to help you turn ideas into prototypes; therefore, you can start your own opportunity.
Module 2: Developing business opportunity
- This module will help you continue to develop that business idea with more details, and evaluate its potential for entrepreneurship. You can start with seeking opportunities, forming business ideas. On that foundation, you will make evaluations on those opportunities to choose the best one.
- Markets, Need-Finding and Planning
- Pitching, Testing, and Prototyping
Module 3: Building a viable business plan
- You will understand the importance of developing a business plan.
- Hence, the main content of module 3 is to develop a business plan with full of key important contents.
- Develop a 7P marketing plan
- Develop a financial plan: production cost calculation, depreciation, pricing, revenue estimation, revenue and cost plan, and cash flow plan.
Moule 4: Organize to deploy entrepreneurship
- Select a business model
- Procedures need to be prepared and implemented when establishing a business
- Human management: recruitment (full-time, part-time), salary payment, staff development, and encouragement
- Social networking