ABOUT THE COURSE
This second course, Smart Contract of the Blockchain Developer program will help you design, code, deploy and execute a smart contract – the computational element of the blockchain technology. Smart contracts allow for implementing user-defined operations of arbitrary complexity that are not possible through plain cryptocurrency protocols. They allow users to implement conditions, rules and policies of the domain applications. Smart contracts are a powerful feature that, when properly designed and coded, can result in autonomous, efficient and transparent systems.
You will design and program smart contracts in Solidity language, test and deploy them in the Remix development environment, and invoke them from a simple web interface that Remix provides. This course features best practices for designing solutions with smart contracts using Solidity and Remix IDE.
|Course name:||Smart Contracts|
Video Time: 6 hrs
Reading Time: 8 hrs 10 m
Lab Time: 8 hrs 20 m
Assignment Time: 32 hrs
- Understanding the role, structure and principles of smart contracts in the blockchain platform.
- Understanding the Solidity language platform in building smart contracts with Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Understand how to build and develop smart contracts on the blockchain platform.
- Understand the best practice in assessing the appropriateness of blockchain solutions.
- Practicing development and deployment of smart contracts.
Module 1: Smart Contract Basics
- Lesson 1: Why Smart Contracts?
- Lesson 2: Smart Contracts Defined
- Lesson 3: Processing Smart Contracts
- Lesson 4: Deploying Smart Contracts
Module 2: Solidity
- Lesson 5: Structure
- Lesson 6: Basic Data Types & Statements
- Lesson 7: Specific Data Types
- Lesson 8: Data Structures
- Lesson 9: Access Modifiers & Applications
Module 3: Putting it all Together
- Lesson 10: Developing Smart Contracts
- Lesson 11: Time Elements
- Lesson 12: Validation & Test
- Lesson 13: Client Applications
Module 4: Best Practices
- Lesson 14: Best Practices
- Assignment 1: Design and develop a smart contract
- Assignment 2: Develop a project using smart contract
You must complete the course: BDP301x - Blockchain Basics.
COURSE DEVELOPMENT TEAM:
Vũ Hồng Việt
|Nguyễn Đức Minh Quân|
|Assoc. Prof., Ph.D. Truong Anh Hoang - Program/Course Reviewer|
|Ph.D. Dang Minh Tuan - Program Reviewer|
|M.S. Nguyen Anh Tu - Program Reviewer|
Below is the list of all free massive open online learning sources (MOOC) referred to in this course: Smart Contract of the Blockchain Specialization offered by University At Buffalo and The State University of New York.
All open learning sources used in FUNiX training program are public, constantly updated and freely used. FUNiX is always willing to receive and discuss any comments, suggestions and responses related to our learning sources via email firstname.lastname@example.org.